Sunday 6 November 2011

Lets make some flowers

The one thing I had seen on the many hours if create and craft channel that I wanted was the "My Craft Studio click, print and go" flower CD Rom with four tonic punches. When it was on I never had the money to buy it or it sold out before I had chance to.

The reason I liked this set was:
  1. The price. Four punches would cost £21; the price of the kit was £19.99 so you’re basically getting the CD Rom for free.
  2. The punched flowers all interlocking with each other so you can make a huge variety if styles.
  3. The CD Rom lets you print off lots of flower styles in lots of colours so you can get a really good variety of options.
Found out that My Craft Studio had a stand at the Hobbycrafts show so after booking my make and takes this was the first stand I went to. Was glad that I did because there was not many of the kit left.

When I got home I told Christopher I had bought it and he could give it to me as part of my Christmas present. He has kind of agreed so I can not play with it until Christmas day. I do however need to get some paper which will not soak up my printer ink - Colemans seems to be the best bet.

(Photo of kit)

No comments: