Friday 4 November 2011

Hobbycrafts Show, NEC Birmingham

Christopher kindly paid for me to go to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC. I had looked on the website at the free make and takes they offered and fancied doing some, I could see some of them making great Christmas presents for mum. Plus I had not seen scrapbooking items in real life for years (the few items stocked at Colemans doesn't count!).

I was amazed that there was a massive que of people already waiting to get in. Not only was it very long but 10+ people already wide, and this a good 45 minutes before the doors actually opened!

First item on my agenda was to look on the map to identify where the stands were which were doing make and takes and book my place (more on what I did in future posts).

I spent most of my time doing the make and takes I had managed to get booked on. Was really pleased as I was not excited by what I saw at the show. A lot of jewellery stands - obviously the latest thing. Only 12x12 paper I saw was in packs/pads and mainly Papermania papers so nothing really to get excited about. Basically not much to write home about.

No comments: